• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Sako 75 .300 Win mag

sakofan

Gentlemen,
I'm selling my beloved Sako 75 stainless synthetic rifle. This rifle has seen approximately 400 rounds in the 2 years I have owned it. I have more pics on request.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v337/sakofan/Sako_75_pic.jpg

I would rate this rifle about 90% condition or better.
There are small scuff marks around the end of the butt.(I have pics of these marks.) Action, barrel, etc. are close to perfect. I have original box. Yes, it's a key concept rifle.

This rifle is a sub moa shooter, with the right handloads.

Scope is a Zeiss Conquest stainless, 3.5-10x44mm, and is in perfect shape. Butler Creek covers.

Leupold stainless rings. The mounting screws have a little wear on them. I also have Talley 30mm rings/bases, and stainless Optiloc mounts I will throw in as well.

I will take $1300.00 for all. I will ship CONUS. About $2000.00 invested. Will entertain any SERIOUS offer.

You get 3 days to inspect the weapon. If you are not satisfied, I'll take it back.

Will consider trade for a tricked out AR-15.

That's all I can think of. Please email me with any questions. [email protected]

[ 07-25-2004: Message edited by: sakofan ]

[ 07-25-2004: Message edited by: sakofan ]

I'll take $1200.00, and you pay shipping.
This is it,guys!! Final offer...
Talley 30mm QD rings/bases, 1" Optiloc rings, and the Leupolds, 1" that are on it.
$350.00 worth of assorted rings to fit this rifle.

This is a deal!!!!!

The best "out of the box" hunting rifle in the world, in it's class.

The best hunting scope, in it's class.

Thanks for looking
shocked.gif
..sakofan..