• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***WTS- Ruger No. 1 in 223 Rem Heavy Barrel Varmint***

cafsman

For those that do a lot of shooting and want to do it economically, you cannot beat the 223 caliber. Ammunition is readily available, easily reloadable, and very accurate. Why did you think the military chose this caliber???? This is an excellent all-around caliber and especially for coyotes, but also effective on deer sized game.

I am offering this up for quick sale. Again, a true safe queen. Less than 100 rounds down the tube. Metal and wood are 99%. Heavy figure in the buttstock. This is the 1v or heavy varmint barrel which allows the user to shoot for extended periods of time. I do have the original Ruger rings and several options for optics if interested. You can see by the photos that this is a fine firearm and wants a new home!

As they say "a photo speaks a thousand words". So, click on the photo and it will give you a slide show presentation of this quality Ruger No. 1 in 223 Rem.

I am motivated to make room in my safe. Ruger has discountinued many of its offerings in the heavy varmint barrel configuration. This rifle will only appreciate in value and serve its owner well. It loves Winchester factory Varmint loads, which are very economical and come 40 to a box.

Price as shown reduced from $1050 to $895.

As always you can PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thank you for looking!