• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Remington VLS 243

Lefty Lucas

Want to sell a Remington VLS 243 this rifle looks almost the same as new. No dents or scratches that I can find anywhere.
The only thing done to this rifle is that it had alm. pillers added, the action bedded and the pressure point on the end of the stock removed.
50 rds. down the barrel.
Tally mounts
Vortex Viper scope, 6.5-20x44, Target dot
Really likes Berger 95gr. VLD bullets
What little I have shot this rifle at 600yds. it looks like it would make a good long range factory class comp. rifle with a little more tweaking.
$1025.00 shipped for rifle, mounts, scope, & load for rifle.
$775.00 for just the rifle, no mounts or scope.
Send me your hard case and it can be yours.
All FFL laws apply if your dealer will not receive from a non-dealer add $25.00.
lower 48 only.
The pic. of the target is 100yds. 5 shots.
best way to contact me is email [email protected]

Thanks
Lefty Lucas

Attachments

• DSC_2405 - Cropped.jpg
    DSC_2405 - Cropped.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2409 - Cropped.jpg
    DSC_2409 - Cropped.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_2411 - Cropped.jpg
    DSC_2411 - Cropped.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_2407 - Cropped.jpg
    DSC_2407 - Cropped.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 16
I would love to have this rifle and I am likely not to far from you for a face to face transaction. However I am currently working on a 7 mag and shopping for a Bobcat right now and am getting ready to do alot of home improvements.

Literally 3 weeks ago this would be a done deal!

Looking for a LEFT hand Remington long action for my next build. Maybe we can work a trade?

Thanks
Lefty Lucas

jca57jd:
Do not want to bust it up just yet unless someone just wants the rifle. I will let you know.

Price change:
$1000.00 shipped for everything or
$750.00 shipped for just the rifle.

Thanks
Lefty lucas

i also have one of these sweet hearts and it doesnt matter what i shoot 55grn - 105grn very little movement and is super accurate... tryin to talk my bo into it... as he keeps buggin me to buy mine

the11car:
keep talking, this rifle is ready to set on the bench and pull the trigger with my load. No working a load up just shoot over a corny and figure your drops.

Thanks
Lefty lucas