• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 LA, Mag bolt Face, Lrg Lug, Tactical knob, TRUED

laffim64

Up for sale is the ever-so-common project that never got off the ground. I have a Remington 700 Long Action, Magnum Bolt Face, with a pinned oversize recoil lug, tactical bolt knob and has been trued.

I did not get a lot of info from the guy I bought it from, so unfortunately I don't know a lot. I believe this to be a SPS action. It looks to have been refinished/painted. The bolt shroud and the bottom metal both have a little bit of the textured paint chipping off. I do not now the manufacture of the large recoil lug or bolt handle. I do not know who trued it or how they went about it. The face of the bolt and the face of the receiver have been trued.

I also have the 7mm Rem Mag, 1st Generation Sendero Barrel that I was going to put on it for sale as well. Round count around 200.

Looking for $520 shipped for the Action to your FFL.
Looking for $120 shipped for the barrel.
Or $625 shipped for the barreled action.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Action 1.jpg
    Action 1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Action 2.jpg
    Action 2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Action 3.jpg
    Action 3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Action 4.jpg
    Action 4.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Barrel 1.jpg
    Barrel 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
I would be interested in a partial trade with a low power Vari-XIII (1.5-5 or 1.75-6). Not too much else.

Price Reduced:
$480 for the action or $595 for the barreled action.

Sorry, Just the action is back up for sale. The barrel is sold.

Mike

$480 shipped but feel free to make an offer.

Thanks for your interest.

Mike

Recent Posts