• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 25-06 SS

Tactical Taz

I am selling a Remington 700 25-06 Rem SS. This is a stainless action and stainless barrel with a synthetic stock. Also mounted is a Leupold VX-L 4.5-14x50mm with Varmint reticle and Alumina caps front and rear. I have the original scope box still. This rifle has a 4+1 capacity detachable magazine. Asking $1150 shipped. Message me an offer. This rifle is kept in a safe at all times and transported in a hard case.

I have shot no more than 200 rounds through the rifle and it shoots the inexpensive factory ammo very well. This rifle has one of the lightest factory trigger pulls i have ever felt (I have not modified it in any way). The rifle shoots great and was my first rifle used for hunting. It has killed many elk. This would make a great first rifle for your son or daughter. It is light enough to pack and does not kick very much at all. There are some light scuffs on the stock from shooting in the field but they do not effect performance at all. I can split up the scope and rifle if need be. I am only selling as I am now getting into long range a little more and would like to upgrade and need the room in my safe.

Attachments

• Image_1_resize.jpg
    Image_1_resize.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Scope_resize.jpg
    Scope_resize.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 14
  • Side_resize.jpg
    Side_resize.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Barrel_resize.jpg
    Barrel_resize.jpg