• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Redding Dies 308, 300WM, 338LM, 6.5-284, 7RM

jamiebolseth

I'm cleaning off my reloading bench... Here are some dies sets that I'm not using any more. I've looked up the price of the sets and I'm asking half of new plus $10 shipping in the lower 48. If you buy more than one I'll only charge one shipping fee.

300 Win Mag $55 - Redding Type S set. FL die, Type S Neck Die, Seating Die (not the micrometer type)

338 Lapua $82 - Redding Type S set. FL die, Type S Neck Die, Seating Die (not the micrometer type)

308 Win $55 - Redding Type S set. FL die, Type S Neck Die, Seating Die (not the micrometer type)

6.5-284 Norma $40 - Redding 3 die set - FL die, Neck Die (not Type s), Seating Die (not the micrometer type)

7mm Rem Mag $30 - Type S Neck sizing die - Only neck sizing die, not the full set.

I also have three sets of Hornady Custom Grade Die sets in 223 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor, and 7MM Rem Mag. All of these are $20 per set plus $10 shipping.

Everything is in perfect working order, and all parts are included.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks

O.K. - I just read your ad again - I will take the .300 WM SET..
As well - sent e-mail and PM about the other sets ( .223, 6.5 and 7RM )
Thanks!
T

All these dies are sold pending funds except the 6.5-284 set and the 7mm Redding neck sizing die.

Thanks

OK - Only the 6.5-284 set is left. For those of you that bought the other dies they will all ship today.

Thanks.