• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Premier Heritage 3-15 x 50 LT Gen II Illuminated Scope**SOLD**

ghay

As stated above I have a fantastic Premier Scope gathering dust in my safe. These scopes rival any optic out there. This company was absorbed by Tangent Theta who maintains facilities to service them in Winchester, VA. Before I bought it from an LRH member it was checked over by Paul Lange, the Premier Guru there and has a clean bill of health. It is the MRAD version and comes with box, manual and Tenebrex lens covers. It is in excellent shape with one tiny ding on the slot on the battery cover. If you are unfamiliar with these scopes, check on Sniper's Hide, you will find they are one of the more popular scopes sold there.

Price, shipped and insured CONUS...$1850
Thanks,
Gary
Please contact me at [email protected] or (417)eight 60-five888
* Pictures to follow

Re: WTS Premier Heritage 3-15 x 50 LT Gen II Illuminated Scope

I sold this scope to Gary and will confirm it's in almost perfect shape and was inspected by Paul Lange at the Premier Reticles facility for me a couple of years ago and it checked out perfectly and he "tuned up" a couple of things while it was there. I only sold it because I needed to go to a light weight rifle setup. I regretted selling it later and in fact purchased another one just to have one in my safe. I can tell you, I paid more for the replacement than what Gary is asking for this one. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a world class optic at great price. Whomever purchases this will be pleased.
I have purchased several items from Gary and he's a stand-up guy. Purchase with confidence. Good luck with the sale.

pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1803.JPG
    IMG_1803.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1804.JPG
    IMG_1804.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1805.JPG
    IMG_1805.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1964.JPG
    IMG_1964.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 4

Thanks, I appreciate the bump1 i hope all is well with you and hope all your flights are smooth!
Thanks for being there for us...

Hey Guys,
I didn't mention this in my comments earlier but I'm looking for a Nightforce NXS 2.5 x 10 x 42. If you have one and would be interested in working a trade I would be interested in hearing from you.
Thanks,
Gary

I appreciate the offer but the only scope that appeals to me at this moment is the Nightforce NXS 2.5x10x42. I had one before and it is exactly what I need for my current rifle.

But, thanks for running it by me...you never know, and its always good to hear from you!
Blessings to you and your family,

Is reticle gen 2 xr or gen 2 mildot

The reticle is the mil dot version, it is clean, uncluttered and easy to range and shoot.