• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or WTT savage 10fp with tactical stock

kyflshooter

want to trade or sale savage 10fp in .308 with choate tactical stock, has egw 20moa rail and has 24inch barrel been shot by me 100rds previous owner did keep track but said it wasnt much, rifle holds sub moa out to 600 meters with berger vlds
164.jpg

sorry about that looking for ar15 parts or complete rifle have build in the works also looking for ar22 parts uppers or conversions and 700.00 takes rifle buyer pays shipping

Is this rifle still for sale? I have a 10FCP-K but looking for another good Tac rifle.

I know this thread is forever old, but do you still have this rifle for sale? I have it in 223 and have been wanting its twin in 308.

thanks

Extremely interested in your savage for trade. Inhave a safe queen dsa fal stg58, para tactical with full rails, dsa folding stock and 10 magazine. Package worth amost 3000.00. Plsmlet me know soon. Or if any of u have a tactical bolt gun to trade. Email [email protected]