• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or WTT Berger 338 300 OTM and Elite Hunter

timeless61

I want to trade or sell outright some Berger 338 300 grain OTM and Elite Hunter.

for the Elite Hunters, I have 2 unopened boxes of 100 and I beleive 85 in an opened box.

for the OTM, I have 3 unopened boxes of 50 and another box that should be pretty almost full, and another partial box, I will get exact numbers this evening.

I will sell, or I will trade for 300 SMK's, if 50 round counts, I would like the same lot.

also, I would like to sell or trade all of them at once, but I would also rather keep each bullet type with each other, if they were to be separated.

$75 per 100, pro-rated, plus shipping, shipping of your choice, cheapest would probably be flat rate from USPS. I am not willing to ship internationally. I will check into Alaska, but that may get expensive.

As far as payment, paypal or money order, Money order would have to clear before I ship, Paypal, I only accept using the gift function.

and packaging, if they are in boxes, I would expect them to be in their original boxes, with a ziploc or secure bag around them, inside a box with packaging materials. if bulk, again, sealed in a bag, and packaged very well.

I say this, as the last time I traded bullets, I ended up losing a bunch of bullets, and most of the meplats were deformed, as the person I traded with threw loose bullets in a flat rate shipping box with a little newspaper, and called it good, needless to say, box came open, lost a bunch of bullets, and others most had tips closed up.

you may reach me via PM.

I am currently working on a deal to trade all of them.

The final count is:

288 Elite Hunters, 2 unopened boxes of 100, 88 in another box.

213 OTM's, 3 unopened boxes of 50, and 63 in another box.

I also have 92 First Gen's, but some of these were pulled with plyers, as I did not think I or anyone else would be using them. I will get the count on that this evening.

All are 300 grains.

I will update if the deal falls through etc.

thanks,

I'm interested in the Elite Hunters. How many do you have? I have 100 New in Box, un-opened 300 gr. Sierra Match Kings I'm willing to trade.

Call me 541-778-2421