• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or Trade model 7 7mm SAUM***Sold***

Truc

I have a beautiful model 7, 7 SAUM for sale or trade please see link below, I will accept $600 in the form of a money order or I'd rather have this stock shipped to me from Stockys. For a descripition of the rifle please see my old link here. The scope, bore guide and dies are not included. I will include 50 pieces of brass and I will cover shipping conus

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/7mm-saum-model-7-new-price-92186/

[FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]MCS-T2-700LA-BDL-M24-BLK[/FONT] [FONT="Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica]Manners Remington 700 MCS T2 (Vertical Grip) ADL BDL CDL SPS VTR XCR XHR
(REMINGTON 700 L/A R/H, REMINGTON BDL HINGED FLOOR PLATE, M24 5R MIL SPEC., DEAD FLAT BLACK)
[/FONT]Thanks for looking total price would be around $580 if you go this route

Re: WTS or Trade model 7 7mm SAUM

Bump, Just buy the stock from Stocky's and have it shipped to me and this rifle is yours

For any future buyers, Truc was great to deal with and to talk to. I would buy another rifle from him in an instant. It was a great pleasure in meeting him. Thanks to LRH as well!

Thanks,
Dustin