• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Millet LRS-1 mil/mil camo with ADM Recon-SL Mount

fastex500

Well... this started off as my long range competition glass, but the original model 81005 (black) had a canted reticle when I bought it. To make a long story short, Bushnell was great with the warranty and sent me the wrong model replacement twice, and finally told me that the model I had was no longer made, but that they would send the 81005a which was mil/mil ATAC. Great.... but this process started in January and since I have purchase a IOR Valdada and can't go back.

So here she is, for sale. This scope is BRAND NEW, just received it today, opened and checked function and reticle. It is great. I had purchased the American Defense Recon SL 35mm mount, so it is going as well. I really want to sell as a complete setup, but if I get offers for both separately I will split the package. Here are the details:

Millett LRS-1 6-25x56 Tactical ATC version.

The extreme-duty, extended-range LRS tactical riflescope, by Millett. Massively built with a one-piece 35mm tube and 56mm objective, the LRS delivers superior brightness and outstanding repeatable accuracy with the largest long-range weapons, including those chambered for the 50 BMG and 338 Lapua. Precision controls with 140 MOA adjustment.

Features

Huge 56mm objective for a wider field of view and brighter image.
Massive, super-strong 35mm tube improves reliability and resolution.
Rings included.

Magnification: 6-25x
Objective Diameter: 56mm
Eye Relief: 3"+
Tube Diameter: 35mm
Optics: Fully Multi-Coated
Reticle: Glass-Etched Mil-DotBar

America Defense Recon S LOW 35mm mount:

Similar to the AD-RECON, the AD-RECON-S mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The AD-RECON-S is a straight up scope mount with no eye relief built in. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.

FEATURES
The AD-RECON-S mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.

MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-RECON-S mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
Made with pride in the U.S.A.

SWFA LRS-1 $469.95 (Millett 6-25x56 LRS-1 Tactical 35mm Riflescope)
RECON-SL $169.95 (American Defense MFG, LLC | Browse | Scope Mounts | AD-RECON-S Scope Mount)

Package cost $639.90 + S&H

I'm looking to sell for $525 + shipping for both (what just the scope costs at most vendors) Only thing I may be interested in would be high quality 1-4 or 1-6 optics for AR, or AR15/AR10 uppers & parts)

Attachments

• DSC00052.JPG
    DSC00052.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00056.JPG
    DSC00056.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 12
Bump...

Open to trade offers.... let me know what you have. AR optics, 223 and 308 AR platform parts, bolt guns, other optics..... try me :D

SCOPE IS SOLD - AD RECON SL 35MM is still available

Last edited:

Recent Posts