• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Mcmillan HTG Rem 700 LA Desert Camo with KMW Loggerhead Adjustable Cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbbell

I have a lightly used Mcmillan HTG stock in Mcmillan molded in Desert Camo for a Rem 700 Long action. I bought it new from Stockysstocks.com in October of 2013 and shipped it to Stockdoc in California for him to install the KMW loggerhead adjustable cheek piece. I had it professionally bedded to a Defiance Deviant action and flush cups installed by VETS Shooting Center in Bald Knob, AR. I took it deer hunting once and for a few range trips at the farm, but other than that, it is in excellent shape. It is inlet for a varmint barrel contour. It has the BDL inlet, and will come with PTG bolt in BDL style bottom metal that has been fitted to the stock. The bottom metal takes the 3.775 oal AICS 300 win mag magazines, but it will not come with a magazine. I am asking 725 shipped for the stock and bottom metal, or 675 for the stock and 70 for the bottom metal to split up. PM or email me if you have any questions or anything. Thank you, Greg

20140110_063349 (Large).jpg

20140110_063402 (Large).jpg

20140110_063438 (Large).jpg

price drop to 700 for stock and bottom metal together, or 650 for stock and 60 for bottom metal

Status
Not open for further replies.