For Sale WTS: Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44, illuminated

warpig602

New, still sealed. Firedot Duplex reticle. Leupold #172368, . 850.00 shipped

Check, MO or PP F&F.

Bullsky1

Has the CDS been used, does it have lens covers and throw lever? If the answers are yes to all but the CDS then I'll take it...

warpig602

Its brand new, still sealed. Cds is unused. I dont recall the vx5 coming with a throw lever.

Havingfun

Has the CDS been used, does it have lens covers and throw lever? If the answers are yes to all but the CDS then I'll take it...
VX5-HDs do not come with lens covers. (They do come on the VX6-HDs scopes.)

txaggie1

Biggest diff you will find is vx6 sell for a whole lot more money (probably 6-800 on average more). If i had a rifle that needed a scope this one would already be gone! Sorry to butt it;

warpig602

Yeah, unless you really the the extra 3 power on the top end, the vx5 is a better value.

reader

Don't mean to hijack, but you could buy alumina-caps and throw lever and have the VX5HD outfitted for a lot cheaper than a VX6HD. VX5HD is a great value for only losing 3x on the high side.

Additionally, these come with the bikini style lens covers.

Blessings,

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.