• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold VX5 HD, 3-15x44 Firedot

The technician from leupold told me the difference was in the power ratio and the turret. The turret on the vx 5hd is one full rev up and the turret on the vx6 hd is 2 full rev up. I learned thru searching the web after talking to him that there are some vx5hd models coming out with the same cds zl2 that the vx6 hd models have. Evidently the leupold rep did not know that. I have a vx5 hd cds zl2 fire dot duplex on the way to my house as we speak. I would never have posted what I did had it not come straight from leupold. I waited on the phone for 30 minutes for that answer.

I thought all of the 3-15 VX5 HD's had 2 full revs (39 MOA) of adjustment? Does this scope only have 1 rev adjustment (19 MOA) on the turret?

I have this same model...It is an awesome scope. This an excellent price on an excellent piece of glass. The glass and zl2 turret in fact are the same as on the vx 6hd
If you are on the fence,,,JUMP! YOU WONT BE SORRY.