• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Leupold Mark 4 12-40x60mm H-32 Spotting Scope

Hate to do it, but this has to go up. $2200 FIRM for a spotting scope suitable for walking someone onto, I dunno, the moon. Retails new for $2499.

This thing is insane. It is the finest spotting optical instrument I have ever seen in my life - better than Schmidt and Benders, Premiers and Zeiss glass. Todd Hodnett uses one in Magpul's Art of the Precision Rifle DVD. It visualizes mirage and bullet trace like neon lights. If you can't sight in someone's rifle with this thing, you need to get your eyes checked.

It's been to the range ONCE, where, of course, it managed to drop and lightly ding the objective (the plastic edge, NOT the glass). Leupold's warranty is transferable so this should be covered once you decide you want to send it in. For this reason alone it's priced $300 under retail.

markivspotter.jpg

This is the one with the regular, non-inverted H-32 reticle. Here is my iPhone vainly attempting to focus on something about 12 feet away through it:

photo59ur.jpg

Here's the reticle at max magnification:

leupoldmark41240x60stra.jpg

Will ship insured UPS Ground.

I've sold several high-dollar optics (Leupold VX-6 MG, Horus Raptor, Eotech EXPS3-4) and merchandise on other forums with completely 100% feedback.

I can accept USPS money order or checks upon clearance. I can meet for face to face transactions in cash at Richmond Rod & Gun Club during their public range hours. PayPal has a $2000 transaction limit so partial payment can be made by mail as necessary.