• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leica Trinovid 12x50 BA Binoculars $875 shipped

300mag-hunter

I'm looking to sell my Leica Trinovid 12x50 BA Binoculars. They come with the Leica Strap and Leica Genuine Leather Case. They have adjustable eye pieces for use with or without eye glasses. They have a very wide focal range perfect for standing under a tree and watching birds or for watching butterflies only a few steps infront of you. Yet when you turn the knob the other way you can spot game at very long ranges, and have Leica clarity so you can score the rack on that trophy your hunting for. They are in very nice shape, you have to look very close to see any marks in the heavy duty rubber armor. The lenses are crystal clear. I can't see any scratches in the lenses. There are a few very tiny specks, looks like lent, that won't clean off the larger lenses. They are very small and don't affect anything, too small to show up in the photos. The only way to see them is to look at them under bright light. When looking through the binoculars they are perfect. If you have any questions please ask. Price is $875 shipped, Very Firm. May possibly consider trades of Optics, T/C Encore items, Gun, Rifle, etc.

pix217691015.jpg

pix217691156.jpg

pix217691203.jpg

pix217691359.jpg

pix217691406.jpg

pix217691453.jpg

I'm very interested in purchasing your 12x50's--I'm new at this sight--how do I get them? Paypal? Please let me know. Thanks, Dave:)

Dave,

Thanks for the interest. But I got these sold a few months back, just forgot to put in the listing.