• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 and 3200 and frame Verde*SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrdp74

I've used this pack on a 4 day hunt but you can't really tell its been used. I want to sell the bag only. It can be placed on any of the Icon pro frames. Sells new for $225, I will sell for $150. Open to trades on Icon Pro 5200 or Ultra 6000.

Attachments

• icon pro 7200.jpg
    icon pro 7200.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 7
Re: WTS Kuiu Icon Pro 7200 Verde bag only

Hi,
I notice you are wanting a smaller bag, did you find the 7200 to big for what you wanted? Also can you buy the frames by themselves? As I don't have any other Kuiu pack.
Thanks.

Hi,
I notice you are wanting a smaller bag, did you find the 7200 to big for what you wanted? Also can you buy the frames by themselves? As I don't have any other Kuiu pack.
Thanks.

Yes i'm looking for a smaller bag. I don't think I will be needing that much room on a 5 day hunt. Pretty sure I can get everything I need in the 5200. Great packs but you would need to by a pack with the full Kit to get the frame. You can get them with whichever size bag you want. I have the 3200 and 7200 now as well as the load hauler.

Practically new.$150 Open to offers...

Re: WTS Kuiu Icon Pro 7200/3200 xl full kit

Decided to sell the full pack set up. L-XL Icon Pro frame, 7200 bag and brand new 3200 bag. Has both hip pouches and the gun carrier. Used once and practically new. $425 shipped. Please PM me with questions or offers.

What pattern or color is it? This might work out I've been looking to get the 7200. Used the 3200 last year and loved it. My problem was, on a 4-5 day trip there was not a lot of room left to pack meat. Made it work but would like a little more room. Let me know!

Sorry it's Verde camo. The 7200 bag can carry way more than you are probably capable of. Nice set up for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts