• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **WTS** IOR 1.5-8x26, 35mm Tube. .223 CQB

Status
Not open for further replies.

strombeckj

Hello, I just sold my precession AR so now I need to move the optics down the road as well. It's a IOR 1.5-8x26 Illuminated CQB. This scope kicks butt, it can be used for two eye open close work @ 1.5 and than can be dialed up to 8 for long distance shots. Glass is 100% with some ring marks under the included V-Tac forward QD mount. I will include the warranty paperwork along with the original receipt because it is transferable. Scope specs below. These sell for $1499.00 on SWFA w/standard rings. V-Tac was a $75 upgrade

Asking $1250 shipped in the lower 48

Jon

• Matte
  • Illuminated CQB for .223
  • 35mm
  • 1/4 MOA
  • Zero Stop
  • Second Focal Plane
  • Free IOR 35mm Rings w/ Purchase
Perfect compact scope for CQB aplications inside 25 yards and also long range engagements up to 800 yards. New exposed tactical knobs with "zero" reset feature. New super bright Illuminated CQB BDC reticule for the .223 62gr. bullet trajectory takes you out to 800 yds. without hesitation. The new knobs have a 1/4 minute click value and a total of 70 MOA adjustment.
SpecificationsWeight (oz):22Length (in):9.5Eye Relief (in):3.5Field of View @ 100yds (ft):79 - 18Exit Pupil (mm):17.5 - 3.25MOA:1/4Lens Coating:Fully Multi-CoatedWarranty:Limited Lifetime

IOR1_zps1c794fda.jpg
IOR2_zps7e90d283.jpg

Still for sale. This is an amazing precession AR scope (or similar .223) scope. The illumination is super bright and can be used during the daylight. Transferable warranty, Schott glass 1.5 - 8x.

This scope is just plan awesome mounted on a 3 gun AR.

$1000 TYD, lower 48

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.