• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Holland Guns R700 260I w S&B 3x12 ART

Dukw

For Sale Remington 700
ADL action
Blueprinted action and work done by Darrell Holland
Jewel Trigger
260AI
24 inch barrel
3x12 S&B Klassic Hunter w Left Hand Windage Dial and ART
About 30-50 rounds through rifle as I no longer deer hunt and shoot mostly tactical competitions with a different gun
Can email more photos taken outside if requested

Asking $4500 plus shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 10
Got a few questions:
- Who was the barrel manufacturer, what is the twist, and what contour?
- Is this the 40 degree AI?
- What is the length of pull for the stock?
- What is the weight of the rifle as shown in the photo?
- What load were you using for hunting and do you have any test targets to confirm its accuracy?

Thanks.

Got a few questions:
- Who was the barrel manufacturer, what is the twist, and what contour?
- Is this the 40 degree AI?
- What is the length of pull for the stock?
- What is the weight of the rifle as shown in the photo?
- What load were you using for hunting and do you have any test targets to confirm its accuracy?

Thanks.

I believe the barrel is a pac-nor 2 1/2 contour with the 8th twist.
Its the 40 degree
Id call the lenght of pull 14.25 inches
with rifle strap 9 lbs
I ONLY shot a few boxes of factory ammo through this gun. This was over 5 years ago but I remember sight in was a snap. I have no test targets to show you. The reason Im selling the rifle is that Ive moved on to the ulta long range guns (like 375 cheytac) and tend to be way to busy in the fall to even consider hunting trips. Then believe it or not all 3 of my kides are left eye dominate and now shoot left handed. If you buy the rifle and after a 3 day inspection you feel i misrepresented this rifle you can send it back. You would pay shipping both ways though. Its a holland rifle and once was shown to the guys at GA precision and they were very impressed with the gun.. Thank for looking. When I get time I'll try to recomfirm the barrel twist but I only tend to shoot the heavy bullets

Last edited: