• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS GreyBull Precision Precision Optic (Custom Leupold 4.5-14x50 LR, 30mm tube, GBP Reticle)

Lapua guy

As the title says this is one of GreyBull Precision's Precision Hunting Optic. It is a custom VX-3 4.5-14x50 LR.

Has slight scope ring marks. Includes alumina scope covers, box, and neoprene Leupold scope cover. It is the Gen 1 reticle.

Extra scope now that I have switched over to G7 for the rifle it was mounted on.

$950 OBO

Would be open to trade for high quality Binoculars. Vortex Viper HD, Zeiss, Swaros, Leica, etc.

Re: WTS GreyBull Precision Precision Optic (Custom Leupold 4.5-14x50 LR, 30mm tube, GBP Reticle

Sorry, I mistyped. I am not interested in Viper line. Razor or above for Vortex. Understand some trade plus cash may be necessary.

To the top.

Re: WTS GreyBull Precision Precision Optic (Custom Leupold 4.5-14x50 LR, 30mm tube, GBP Reticle

Pm sent

Responded. Thx.

Bump

Ttt