• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS GAP 280ai

rippit

Rifle specs

Built on a Win 70 action,Bedded into a Manners MCS-T stock painted mulicam. Williams bottom metal. Bartlein 1in9 twist med palma contour fluted. threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector, Has a APA gen2 little bastard brake installed.
Rifle comes with 300pc of Nosler brass,some new some 1&2 times fired and 40 loaded rds. also comes with Redding competition die set.

the rifle shoots great like all GAP rifles do. I have load data for 162amax and 168 bergers. I also have 500 162 amaxs available to the buyer only.

I would like to get $2000 for the rifle brass and dies. not looking for any trades

thanks

Last edited:
Great rifle. If someone wanted just the gun I would be interested in the brass and dies. Bump for ya.

Bargain deal right there for a quality rifle......if this does sell before the end of the day I am probably going to break down and buy this rifle.......would be an easy decision if I didn't just complete my own 280AI build.

What is the velocity of the Amax and Bergers that you are shooting? Also what is the weight of the rifle alone?
Brian

Recent Posts