• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: GA Precision massaged AR10A4/10T with many extras for $1750!!!

specopsscout

Hey Everyone,
I have an ArmaLite AR10A4 lower with a Jewel Trigger, installed by George Gardner, a DMPS Ambi Safety, rear sling loop replaced with stud, and Stock Weight, wearing and ArmaLite AR10T 24" Upper, with the chamber and crown recut by GA Precision, as well. The rifle has shot several half MOA groups, and even on my worst days has grouped under MOA consisitently.
The barrel has a total of 320 rounds of Match ammunition, and has been maintained meticulously, including the use of a coated rod and bore guide. Included with the rifle are a Black TIS M24 Sling, Dewey Bore Guide, Dewey Rod, One set of (NIB) TPS 30 mm Rings, and One ten round magazine. The rifle will be shipped in a Starlight Double Rifle Case with wheels.
In addition I have seven 20 round (Most NIB)magazines and six 10 round magazines for it, available in bulk to the purchaser. All are in excellent condition.
The sale price is $1750, plus shipping to your FFL. The first email to [email protected] titled SOLD gets it. This is an excellent deal on a great rifle, and gets you a better then factory 10T, at a lower cost with some top end accessories thrown in for good measure.
Thanks for taking a look.
Respectfully,
Harry

The scope and rings shown in the picture are not for sale. [image]http://snipersparadise.com/sniperchat/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5217[/image]

Recent Posts