• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS:CZ455 VPT, Bushnell ERS

sjc929

Looking to sell my CZ455 along with my Stiller Tac300 7 Rem Mag posted in the Firearms PX to fund one of RAVAGE88's 40X repeater builds. Here are the details of my CZ455

-CZ455 Varmint Precision Trainer .22LR

-Southwest Precision cheek rest

-DIP 11mm extended 25moa rail

-Yodave trigger upgrade

-boreguide

-CZ 5 and 10 rd magazines

-Elgordo custom bolt knob handle

-ChrisMacD custom trigger guard

-Harris BRM-S bipod with KMW podlock

The scope on the rifle is also for sale

-Bushnell ERS 6-24x50 illum. BTR-Mil

-Sinclair 30mm scope level

-Accuracy International 18moa mount

With the scope zeroed at 25 yards (for shooting match sticks), there is 15.6 mils of elevation left in the turret, and I think about 2 mils of elevation under the zero if I remember right. The gun well with Wolf Match ammo, and decently well with Norma Tac-22. These are the only two types of ammo I have shot through it. It would typically do one ragged hole with the Wolf at 50 yards, sometimes better. The trigger is really crisp with no creep, probably breaks around 1.5-2.5 lbs if I had to guess, but maybe a little lighter. Don't know the round count on the barrel, I think its a little under 600, I know its significantly under 1000 and a little more than 500. It's in really good shape, never saw any hard use or bad conditions.

I'll brake the package in the following way:

-rifle with bore guide and mags $900

-bipod with podlock $90

-scope with level $800

-AI mount $120

Or I'll sell the whole package for $1850. I'll split shipping on the rifle/package with the buyer 50/50, but if you just buy something without the rifle, I'll cover the shipping.

Trades I would be interested in are a post 2014 AI AX pale brown chassis for a short action R700, a Tubb T7T heavy weight trigger, a 22 rimfire barrel blank, or a Remington 40X single shot .22LR rifle (full rifle, barreled action, or just an action).

Contact me with a PM here or send me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions or want a specific picture of something. Don't be afraid to make me an offer, I'm motivated to sell this along with my Stiller Tac300 so I can get the funds to start my 40X build.

Here is a link to a imgur album of photos of the rifle
https://m.imgur.com/a/wYz7a

I still have all the springs and sleeves the Yodave kit comes with, so you can adjust it if you want. The stock is not bedded, never got around to doing that. I intended to get new pillars installed in the stock before bedding it, but as usual, I now want something else extremely bad, so I'm letting this go to fund it.

Sent a text to the number you listed. The stock is the Manners T4 that the VPT comes with.