• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Custom Rem 700 284 Winchester-Badger, Manners, PTG, more

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbbell

I have a Remington 700 Long action in 284 winchester i am selling. It is this gun from this original ad: http://forum.snipershide.com/firearms-sale/189684-284.html

Here are the updated specs on the rifle:

Built by Roberts Precision Rifles in Houston.
R700 Long Action Fully trued. Internal bolt polished.
Spiral fluted bolt with Badger bolt knob
Bartlein 8.4 Twist SS 28" remington Varmint contour. Kampfeld muzzle brake (makes the length 29")
Approx 436 rounds down the tube(counting the original 120 that was on it when i bought it)
Manners MCS-T Stock with 2" atlas bipod rail and two flush cups on left side of stock
PTG Stealth DBM
Rifle Basix trigger set at 1.5lbs
Badger 20 moa base
PTG Speedlock Aluminum Firing Pin Assembly
Shoots the 162amax at 2950 into a ragged hole.
Shoots 180gr Bergers and SMKs into a ragged hole at 2850

When i switched the stock to the manners, i had it professionally bedded by VETS Shooting Center in Bald Knob, AR. I am only selling it because i had vets build me another 284 on a deviant action, and cant afford to keep two around. The gun looks identical to the pictures from the original ad, except there is a little more duracoat coming off of the muzzle break. The gun does not come with any mags or brass or dies, but will come with four different dummy rounds and the loads for them. I am asking 1950 shipped to your ffl, or best offer. I will split up the barreled action and stock later on if it doesnt sell together. Please email if you can, or PM, to get in touch with me or if you need current pics. Thank you, Greg

What is the weight in the Manners without bipod & Optics?

Pics to brado16 at aol dot com please

price drop to 1700 or will sell barreled action for 1250 and stock for 450.

roadhunter, i tried to reply to you but it says you have to clear out some pm's before you can receive more.

Status
Not open for further replies.