• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Custom 7mag, BAT, Bartlein, Manners, Jewell

Cooperfan88

WTS full custom 7mag build. Bought this from a fellow forum member about 6 months ago. Decided I don't need 2 long range setups. Gun is in mint shape with under 60 rounds down the tube. Gun was built by Scott Harrold of QMM. Scott does all his own work and in my opinion builds the finest custom hunting style rifles in the country. Gun is a guaranteed 1/4 moa or less shooter. Build specs are as follows

1. BAT VR single shot action
2. Manners MCS-T2A stock that ha been meticulously pillar bedded
3. Bartlein 1-9 twist 5R SS non fluted 27in throated for 180 Bergers
4. Jewell trigger set at 14oz with top safety.

The rifle will come with load data, some loaded rounds, brass, and will ship in a Pelican case. $3250 cash or money order not looking for any trades. Schmidt bender and Badger rings not included but can be purchased for an additional $2900. Scope and rings listed in optics section. Please call or 503-779-789seven if you need additional info or pictures. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 7
Forgot to add in the post that the 1750 Pelican case the rifle will be shipped in goes to the buyer. Also willing to give a buyer a price break if they buy the whole package which includes rifle, Schmidt bender 5-25 pm2 and Badger max 50 rings. Thanks

I'm sure you are correct. I was looking the action name in the build specs and couldn't find it and that's what I thought I remembered. Thanks for the correction.

No problem, words in the English language cannot describe how badly I want this rifle! One of 4-5 builders the guys at BAT would reccomend if they didn't build it themselves. Speaks volumes. Great cartridge etc.... I'm actually planning this very build in 300 win but really debated 7 RM. someone buy this before my wife sends me don the road...