• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sac .308 -Bat tactical, bartlein, manners, Jewel

jowens

I have a very nice custom .308 for sale. The chambering was done by short action customs. The bedding was done by bugholes.

Bat tactical short action Rh

Bartlein Mtu, threaded with knurled cap, 20 inches from the bolt face. 1 in 10 twist. Threaded 5/8-24. An APA LB gen 2 can be included for 125 dollars to the buyer only, not for sale without the gun.

Barreled action is cerakoted in patriot brown. Bolt is still nitride/melonite.

Manners EH1 in Gap Camo.

Jewel trigger set at 1lbish.

APA bottom metal - the bottom metal sticks out about 1/8 inch under the bottom of the stock. It's not noticeable. I will get pics and post them or email them to interested party's.

My feedback was perfect on the old site. My username was jowens on the old site.

Ill get some pictures up. Best way to contact me is via email at [email protected].

This rifle is a hammer, load data will be provided. It has 200 rounds through it.

3950 shipped to your Ffl from a non FFL

Here's some cell phone pics. I can get some pictures with a camera if needed. If more/other pics are needed please let me know.