• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS: Custom 223 AI

tdn

I love this rig, but found a Kimber Classic 270win that needs to go hunting more than I need another varmint rig and non-res tags need buying soon!

HddBC4g.jpg

Push feed M70 .223 AI. 21" 1/8 twist #1 Pac Nor stainless supermatch barrel. . McMillan Hunter's Edge. Blind mag, ADL trigger guard.

Metal, trigger and bedding work done by Lee Christianson/"Redneck" on 24hrCampfire, which is spot on as usual. Cerokated by Eddie Fosnaugh - also flawless.
Rifle has less 100 rounds down it. Previous owner was shooting decent groups and sent it back to the smith who tweaked the headspace to where it needs to be.
I was shooting 3/4 MOA groups with el-cheapo 55gr factory loads w/ great feed/function.

Magbox has been lengthened to accommodate reaching the lands and with the 75 gr. ELD. (They are into lands @2.460ish)
No trades please - need funds for other rifle and this Fall's non-res elk/deer tags!

Sale INCLUDES: rifle, like new Lee 3 die set, 200ct 77gr HPBT and 100ct 64gr Win Power Points, and weaver style bases.

Sold Pending Funds to your FFL from individual.

There is well over $2k into this rifle - let alone the hassle of even finding a M70 223 action to build on.

Can ad FXII 6x36 custom shop matte/duplex, M1 dial (MOA) and Burris rings for a deal… package for… $ 1375 shipped.

No trades at this time - while I have little feedback on here, I have years of perfect trade feedback on 24hourcampfire. Please PM or email w/ questions timnelson22 "at" gmail dot com

2eWwfP6.jpg

img

Last edited: