• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Colt PYTHON 357MAG 2 1/2

vgbguy

This COLT PYTHON .357 MAG - 2 1/2 inch Barrel Length - BLUE finish - was manufactured in 1989. Comes with the Original (burgundy) Cardboard Box with Serial Number matched to the gun and in excellent condition. Also comes with the Styrofoam Insert. Comes with all papers; Manual, Warranty Card, Hangtag and Red Plastic Cylinder Ring....Asking 1,000 for this. Pm me if Interested.(Price Not Firm so make offers)

Attachments

• Colt PYTHON 357MAG 2 12 Factory BLUE1.jpg
    Colt PYTHON 357MAG 2 12 Factory BLUE1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 15
  • Colt PYTHON 357MAG 2 12 Factory BLUE6.jpg
    Colt PYTHON 357MAG 2 12 Factory BLUE6.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 12
I told him I would take it. Send me his contact info and I would send him a copy of my FFL for him to ship the gun to, when it arrives as described I would have my FFL send him the money. Funny thing is I have never heard back from him.

It is a scam. I new there is no way you can buy a 2 1/2" python for that. The guy sent me pics a couple days ago and I sent him back the reply that I would take it if he would ship it for my FFl first. NO RESPONSE. Del

And thats your reason to say this is a scam? Because I haven't responded back?? Dude you must want this gun pretty bad...

To the OP---it is very obvious that you do not do this very much. Get with the program and make the deal with the man.

I replied to your add within 45minutes, was anyone quicker, of you posting it.

Ten days later and you surface but only because someone called you out as a potenial scammer.

Buyer/s beware!!!!

I wouldn't think of buying this gun unless it was face to face or shipped to a dealer where I would only pay for it upon arrival.

I sent the guy a PM right after he posted the gun. I heard back about a week or 2 later saying he would send me pics which he did a couple min later. I responded that I would take it if he sent it to my FFL and once recieved I would have my FFL send him the money. Heard nothing until I posted today now the guy comes out.

He has been banned on every gun forum in the country. LOL. I can post links. Always remember when something sounds to good to be true........................

That's the reason I sent him a PM saying if he wanted to send the gun to my FFL I would take it. I have been around the block a couple of times. May not have many post here but have a few on a couple others.

It was pretty obvious this was a scam just based on the price, this gun should have sold for at least 3K

Too bad we have people like this in our society.