• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Bushnell 6500 elite 4.5-30x50 mildot

Willoughby

WTS Bushnell 6500 elite 4.5-30x50 mildot 700.00 shipped
original box -sunshade papers ect, perfect shape
pm cell number for pics
will try to post pics later

Would you be interested in trading for a new in the box Thompson Center Dimension .270 Win Rifle. I am also including a new, unfired Dimension 22-250 Rem barrel, magazine, and a new Dimension Group "B" bolt.

With this setup, you can shoot .270 Win rounds, switch out the barrel, magazine, and bolt, takes 3-5 minutes to do, and start shooting 22-250 rounds.

Since the .270 Win rifle includes a Group "C" bolt, you can simply purchase a 30-06 barrel and you're ready to shoot 30-06 rounds.

Since I am including the Group "B" bolt with the 22-250 Rem barrel, you can purchase the 308 Win barrel, the 7MM-08 barrel, and the .243 Win barrel, and you'll be ready to shoot those rounds as well.

Trade includes shipping the rifle to you. Retail this would cost $850-$1100, depending where you bought the rifle, bolt, and additional barrel.

I started out with one Dimension rifle and started buying additional barrels but ended up buying several more because of their options and accuracy. I decided to just keep three receivers and sell/trade this fourth complete rifle and the 22-250 barrel, bolt, and mag as I already have the .270 setup and the 22-250 setup.

I've been looking for one of these scopes to put on a T/C Dimension receiver that I use a 300WM barrel on and a 7MM Mag barrel on.
Let me know either way!

Thanks.
-Ken