• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Burris 8-32x44PA Signature Select $425 TX

Waffen

I am selling a Burris 8-32x44 Parallax Adjustable Signature Select scope. It has target knobs and a fine plex reticle. This scope is in 99.9% condition with one slight mark from the rear ring on the bottom of the scope. This is a very minor mark. There are no scratches on the lenses at all. This scope has never been in the field, bench use only.

I lost the cable to my digital camera and I don't have a CF Card reader so I can't take pics of the scope, although I will try to borrow one in the near future to get some pics. I can assure you though my description is accurate.

The scope has only been used on a 22-250 for about 700 rounds so it has not seen any actual recoil. I purchased this scope from Cabelas for $559. I am selling because I no longer have a use for a varmint rifle. Rifle is gone, now scope must go.

The only picture I have of the scope is with it mounted on the rifle. The scope looks the exact same in the pic as it does today.

http://home.austin.rr.com/mikesguns/CZ5501.JPG

I am asking $425 OBO + Shipping of your choice. I will accept money orders, or personal checks, or cash if you would like to do a face to face deal. I will ship the day after the check clears. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.