• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Browning A Bolt-12g

warpig602

Excellent condition,bough new 2 years ago. 17 rounds fired. Wood stock, DNZ Game reaper 1 piece scope mount. Currently wearing a Zeiss 1.8-5x38. Original box/papers included. Trades considered.

750.00 witout optics
1100.00 with

33706565201_701404bc86_c.jpg

33451105930_41fbb1798c_c.jpg

Sako or Win M70 rifles
JM Stamped marlins
Henry levers
Smith revolvers
mid to high end optics

No problem...Nice rifle! Ya never know until you ask! How about a trade? I have a Winchester M1885 Traditional hunter in 45-70. This is a single shot rifle. It is a somewhat limited edition n that the receiver is case hardened. It has the straight butt stock as opposed to the crescent type. It has rings & bases and a 3X9 Burris Short-Mag compact scope. It is a great shooter. If you have any interest I can send photos if you provide an email address or phone number. Thanks for your time & let me know your thoughts....Tim

Real Guns - Winchester's Model 1885

I must respectfully rescind my offer! I have tried for weeks to make an offer with no reply! I sent you pictures 12 hours ago again with no response. I am not looking for a decision just an acknowledgement that you received them. Not the best way to do business on the net!

Recent Posts