SOLD/EXPIRED WTS BNIB Nightforce SHV 5-20X56

TBK224

Hey guys,

I ordered a brand new Nightforce SHV 5-20X56 MOAR non illuminated and it just showed up today. It is brand new in the box. I only opened it just to make sure everything looked good. I haven't even taken it out of the plastic wrapper yet or removed it from the box.

Anyways, I am thinking about going another route now and wanted to see if there would be any interest in this. Like I said, it is BRAND NEW so I am not going to drop the price much. I don't have to sell it, but if I can get close to what I paid for it then I will.

I paid $1171+$70.26 for tax bringing the grand total to $1241.26. I know if you buy it online there is usually no tax and some places even do free shipping so here is what I will offer. I will do $1150 shipped anywhere in the US. I know that's not much off but like I said it is brand new and just showed up today. Here's the chance to save on sales tax and shipping and have it right away. I can ship it out as soon as I receive funds.

Feel free to message me on here or email me at [email protected] or you can txt me at 307-705-2622

Thanks

Tim

TBK224

Last chance on this scope. If it doesn't sell this week, it'll be getting mounted on the new gun next week. I'll do $1130 shipped, but that's it. Let me know soon if you want it.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.