• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS Beautiful Charles Daly Model 800 JAPAN Over Under Trap 30" Fancy Browning Winchester

muskieman223

Selling a VERY pretty Charles Daly model 800, made in Miroku Japan, Same town and plant as the Browning Citori and Winchester 101s were made from my research. Gun is in very very clean condition. It has 30" barrels FULL and IMPROVED MODIFIED. Vent rib, recoil pad and ejectors. Gun has some fancy engraving and very nice wood furniture. Bores are bright and shiny. People that own these understand the quality they have!! I am switching gears and selling off a couple of my fancier O/Us that I hardly ever use....

I am asking $1050 shipped/insured for this one. Signature confirmation will also be included to your FFL.. I will consider trades of equal or more value and will consider some fair offers but no below the belt shots.

Will be listed many places so dont hesitate to contact me to buy it!

More pics avail via email or text..PM ME

D0cAkbf.jpg

k2OPvfw.jpg

gtPIFO7.jpg

P98GIqW.jpg

rBDExNI.jpg

Looks good. I have an old Nikko 12 ga O/U in the safe from the early 70's also. Well made guns and totally reliable. Mine has the same style engraving and is said to be an off brand Winchester 101. I am not in the market for another now but wish you good luck with your sale.