• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Charles Daly 25'06

trb0

WTS: Charles Daly 25\'06

Want to sell a Charles Daly 25'06 with Burris 3-9 ballistic plex scope,leupold rings and bases.Shot less than 40 times and less than 1 year old,everything was new when installed on gun.$400 plus shipping or trade in for 36x leupold. 3/4 inch 3 shot groups at 100 by the way. Thanks trb0

Re: WTS: Charles Daly 25\'06

It is a mauser type action, pretty much a mark x action,with a 24 inch high polished barrel.It is less than 1 year old and I will even throw in the rcbs reloading dies.Thanks trb0

Kentucky,USA Thanks trb0

Darnit Timbo! You really couldnt be much farther away from Oregon! If your after a leupold 36x theres one somewhere in the trash heaps of Klamath Falls, OR. When I bought my 6ppc the guy took the scope off, put it in its original box then packed it with the rifle. My FFL just pulled the rifle out and threw the box away with the leupy still in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif!! He replaced it with a Weaver 36x but I am not having any more rifles shipped there until I get home!

That is a sweet deal you have here somebody should pounce on it soon.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I've thrown out several scopes just that way!

Good hunting. LB

would you consider trade for a .223 and a few dollars? ruger 77, stainless steel with custom stock?

Do you have any pictures of the ruger 77 stainless? Thanks trb0

i do not, how ever, if you give me a day or two i can probably work some up. it is a older style synthetic stock, has about 2 scuffs on it. the paint on the stock is after markey, custom green. it actually looks pretty cool, the gun is in good shape and has 379 rounds through it. it has a bushnell 3-9x40 on top. [email protected]

Recent Posts