• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts 7mm remington mag take off barrel

CHARLIEDUECE65

Wts 7mm remington mag take off barrel (SOLD)

Barrel is off a remington 700. It has the factory 26" stainless matte finish with factory muzzle break. I do not know the exact amount of rounds thru the tube. I am the original owner of the gun and have owned it for over ten years. I just replaced it with a heavier krieger barrel. The barrel shot just fine when i took it off. I would guess it has less than two hundred rounds thru it for sure. Due to the fact i never reloaded for it with this barrel i know i never purchased more than ten boxes of ammo for it. Barrel does have a few scratches on it. FOR SALE OR Will trade for a like new Remington 308 short action bolt or wsm bolt.

Last edited:
I certainly don't want to hurt your feelings or upset you in any way, but a Remington take off barrel brand new, only fired from the factory is worth about $30-50. I had several here and couldn't give half away. I finally pitched 4 of them, all blued.

Well, I am an adult, I'm 37 years old. I just sold the barrel this morning pending funds. I then posted it was sold and added a comment. What more could have I done. Didn't mean to offend anyone. :) If I don't get the money, I'll repost it. Thanks

Last edited: