SOLD/EXPIRED Wts 7mm remington mag take off barrel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by CHARLIEDUECE65, Oct 20, 2010.

1. CHARLIEDUECE65

CHARLIEDUECE65 Well-Known Member

Wts 7mm remington mag take off barrel (SOLD)

Barrel is off a remington 700. It has the factory 26" stainless matte finish with factory muzzle break. I do not know the exact amount of rounds thru the tube. I am the original owner of the gun and have owned it for over ten years. I just replaced it with a heavier krieger barrel. The barrel shot just fine when i took it off. I would guess it has less than two hundred rounds thru it for sure. Due to the fact i never reloaded for it with this barrel i know i never purchased more than ten boxes of ammo for it. Barrel does have a few scratches on it. FOR SALE OR Will trade for a like new Remington 308 short action bolt or wsm bolt.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  2. olcrip

olcrip Well-Known Member

How many US dollars are you asking for the barrel?

3. Derek M.

Derek M. Well-Known Member

I certainly don't want to hurt your feelings or upset you in any way, but a Remington take off barrel brand new, only fired from the factory is worth about $30-50. I had several here and couldn't give half away. I finally pitched 4 of them, all blued.

4. CHARLIEDUECE65

Not hurting my feelings. Barrel is sold !

5. Derek M.

Derek M. Well-Known Member

Nice! Hope you got what you wanted for it.

6. olcrip

olcrip Well-Known Member

It would have been ADULT of you to post that the barrel had been sold before all this reterrig got started. It's only the right thing to do!

7. CHARLIEDUECE65

Well, I am an adult, I'm 37 years old. I just sold the barrel this morning pending funds. I then posted it was sold and added a comment. What more could have I done. Didn't mean to offend anyone. :) If I don't get the money, I'll repost it. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010