WTS 338 Lapua Build - Surgeon Action

TexHunt

I have a surgeon action, 1581XL with magazine and bottom metal, Krieger barrel (338 bore), muzzle break, Jewell trigger (Factory set at 1.5 #), McMillan stock with KMW adjustable cheek, and 338 lapua brass.

Barrel is 29" blank length, 28 " finish, 9.35 Twist, 5 groove, 1.35" breech (for Surgeon Action), Contour No. - MTU FL in Stainless. Total cost was $600. 6 - 1/4" flutes

Stock is a mcMillan A3 cut for the KMW hardware, limbsaver pad, etc, can send the spec sheet if interested. Total with KMW hardware will around $1,000

The stock is due from KMW next week, the action is still on order, due in the next couple of weeks, everything else is in hand. I am looking to sell everything together at cost. I will post pictures and itemized costs once everything is delivered. I am not interested in breaking it up, but want to sell together to keep from dealing with multiple sales.

This would be a great deal for someone looking for the ultimate in long range performance. I have decided to do something different with the money, and want to sell as a kit. 9-12 month wait on the action and barrels right now, not trying to make any money on this, just happy to get my money back on everything. Should be complete, except optics.

Thanks Cowboy, I may do that, first time to try to sell something, appreciate the advice.

Clever, I sent you a PM, I have all of the specifics if you find you are interested, will be happy to send what ever you need.

I will take my cost for the entire package, like I said I only want to sell as a package. I don't have the stock and action in hand as of yet, should be in the next couple of weeks, so i am not sure what all of my costs will be. Again, I am not trying to make anything off of the deal, just want to get my money back. The bargain here is you bypass the wait on the action, barrel and stock.

Action = 1800
Barrel = 600
Stock = 1100?
Trigger = 240
Muzzle break = 200
Brass = 265
Total = 4200

I get the stock next week, so I will have the total cost on it then and can send pics. Above should be close, it is currently at KMW getting the adjustable cheek hardware installed. The stock is pretty much loaded with Pic rails, flush cups bottom and side. There is a picture of a black and grey marble stock (A3) on McMillan's website that should look just like the one I have ordered.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts