• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB WTT berger 215 hybrids

That's Okay. I have been looking for these since December when I ordered my custom rifle. It looks like it might be a while longer before I find them. Berger dosen't give a **** about their customers and are in no hurry to make more. The hoarders want to keep all they can get or make a fortune selling them.
I think that is misplaced about Berger. Why do you say that? Many people are angry at the the situation but are directing their anger in the wrong places.

The 215's have been sold out for at least 8 months, I am sure it took several months for people to buy up all the inventory. So, yeah you are probably right. It is not berger's fault that they have not made a 215 in over a year.

The 215's have been sold out for at least 8 months, I am sure it took several months for people to buy up all the inventory. So, yeah you are probably right. It is not berger's fault that they have not made a 215 in over a year.
They released some earlier this year…I ordered some from Midsouth in Feb.

I guess I don't know how that is Berger's fault, regardless. Everything is wonky And they have been releasing bullets, maybe just not the bullets you want or need.

Last edited:
Your simply not looking in the right places i got some 4 months ago, granted if you aren't quick they will be sold out.
My local LGS shelves are getting better Bergers included.

I emailed Berger a few weeks ago about 215's and 205's. They confirmed 215's are on the production schedule but didn't give me any specifics. Based on his response, 205's are not being produced anytime soon.

They did get a contract for 300 Norma ammo loaded with 215's (you can look it up on the Google). I can't confirm it has any impact on the private market and/or if the contract is still active/complete but one could speculate how that might have caused an issue with lasting ripple effects.

Thanks guys, That sounds promising. I am glad they are making some. I'll just have to catch them. I have some on back order, must be with the wrong supplier though.

Thanks guys, That sounds promising. I am glad they are making some. I'll just have to catch them. I have some on back order, must be with the wrong supplier though.
Another thing you can do is get on the "notify me" lists. They don't always show up for me, and sometimes by the time you see the email and go to the website they are gone, but sometimes they work. So I would use them but not count on them as a fool proof way to get notified. On most websites you must be signed in to see that option.

Attachments

• F4CC2F01-0B42-4822-933A-CEC44682F742.jpeg
    F4CC2F01-0B42-4822-933A-CEC44682F742.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 10
I broke down and put a back order in @ eurooptic.com for 215's. Unfortunately, with eurooptic.com you have to pay for the purchase at time of back order. My hope is many people aren't willing to prepay. One day, I'll get a tracking number and shortly after that I'll have my bullets while everyone else fights over the 10 boxes that aren't presold and being used to fill backorders.

Grafs.com has been filling some of my backorders from 2020 and early 2021 but they always charge me today's, higher prices, when the stuff comes in. I didn't have to pre pay but some of the price increases hurt a little. Point being, maybe pre paying, in todays inflationary environment, has it's benefits.

I'm in Conroe, just north of Houston.
I have a family member that lives in Noble ,Oklahoma that is coming my way in about two weeks or less. I could ship him two boxes (500 Count) in return for the H1000 powder that you have. Did you say that you had a 1 lb unopened container and an opened 8 lb container with less than a pound gone or did you have more. You would have to make a trip there to make the swap if that is something that you are interested in let me know

I wish you were in Texas. I'd give you all the H1000 you want for some 215s 😂
I have a family member coming this way in less than two weeks that I can ship him the 215 bergers (500 count) in return for your powder. Did I understand right that you had an 8 lb container with less than a pound used and a 1 lb an unopened can or do you have more? you would have to drive to Noble , Ok to make the switch . If interested let me know, we do not have much time to make this happen
I go through Austin area on my way to the ranch every so often.

I go through Austin area on my way to the ranch every so often.

I wish you were in Texas. I'd give you all the H1000 you want for some 215s 😂
We might be able to work something out if you are willing to drive to Noble ,Ok about 4-5 hours away . i can ship the bullets to them and tou can make the swap. Let me know if you are interested, have two weeks or less
I apologize for stepping on your thread. I had it in my head that cal hunter was the op.........