• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB WTT berger 215 hybrids

Sgoakman

I have a new custom 30 nosler and would to shoot the 215g berger hybrid. I could buy or I have 7mm 168gr LR Accubond (100 ct) and 30cal 190gr LR Accubond (100 ct) that I could trade for a box.

I have a new custom 30 nosler and would to shoot the 215g berger hybrid. I could buy or I have 7mm 168gr LR Accubond (100 ct) and 30cal 190gr LR Accubond (100 ct) that I could trade for a box.
I have some that I would be willing to trade but I want H1000 powder in return

I apologize for stepping on your thread. I had it in my head that cal hunter was the op.........

That's Okay. I have been looking for these since December when I ordered my custom rifle. It looks like it might be a while longer before I find them. Berger dosen't give a **** about their customers and are in no hurry to make more. The hoarders want to keep all they can get or make a fortune selling them.