• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB win 70 COYOTE LITE stock

Im looking for a factory win mod 70 coyote lite stock , I have the Coyote with the laminate wood and wanting a vented synthetic ...I ordered one then find out week later its out of stock ...I would trade my laminate stock for one also thanks

Any idea why they are listed so cheap? I see what appears to be the same factory stock listed at Stocky's, under Bell and Carlson stocks, for over $200.00.

That's where I ordered ..they are out ..told me they had it and guarenteed it by friday ...never showed up so I called ..and they have o in stock

I had the same luck with a Ruger 77 Hawkeye they had listed in 358win. Excitedly I called to place my order only to find the 358win's were sold out. I order a Winchester 1886 in 45-70 from them years ago; great service and incredibly low price. I normally check their sight for their catalog updates, then purchase quickly if they have something I "can't live without". I'd bet you can find the stocks that came from CDNN on eBay....of course selling at twice the price.

Good luck in your search. As an alternative, have you looked at Boyd's Laminate Lightweight Varmint Thumbhole stock? It is very light...3.5# if I remember correctly. I bought one for my son's 30-06. Very nice stock and beautifully machined.

Im looking for a factory win mod 70 coyote lite stock , I have the Coyote with the laminate wood and wanting a vented synthetic ...I ordered one then find out week later its out of stock ...I would trade my laminate stock for one also thanks

I have a factory mod 70 coyote lite complete and thinking about just using the action for a custom build. I do not intend to use the original stock. Feel free to make me a offer on the stock or complete rifle.