• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB/T: Remington Stainless 300 Win Mag

TnMtnMan

Looking to buy or trade for a really nice Stainless Remington 700 Sendero SF II or Remington 700 R5 Mil-Spec in 300 Win Mag.

I have several firearms to trade or cash for the right deal.

Quality Glass, Ammo, Accessories, etc is a plus.

If you have a really nice one you want to let go, lets talk.

Mike - SW FL gun)

I have a 300 wm 5r with less then 50 rounds threw it. Shoots 208 amax and 210 bergers chronographed at 2900 to 2950 1/2 moa or better. Zero pressure signs although i'm at 5,000 feet. Have used nosler and win brass with h1000 loaded long at approximatly 3.600'' coal i will provide all load data with purchase they still feed from mag with room to spare. Timney trigger. 20 moa night force base.nightforce 5.5x22x50 np-r1 reticle with high speed turrets and zero stop. Anti cant level. Package is only about 6 months old. It's sitting in a very comfortable mcree's folding chassis. Feeds from AI mags. Stock is adjustable for length of pull and cheek height. Barrel is 26 inches long and threaded 5/8 x 24 for suppressor or muzzel brake. I can send pictures to email but I haven't figured out how to post them on this forum with this tablet I'm using. I have 300 loaded 208 Amax rounds in nosler brass and 200 Berger 210 's in Winchester brass fed 215m primers and h1000 in all loads brass is all new that could be negotiated in price. I'm away from home for work but if it's something your interested in let me know. This isn't something I wanted to sale, it's performed much better then I ever expected it would but I have to cover a heart surgery for my wife so it and some others like it will likely be leaving the family.

Thanks, Shane.

I have all the parts ready to build a 300 WinMag. McMillan A-5 adjustable cheek and butt. Badger bottom with 3 mags, All new. Used Remington 700 long action fully trued, not used since being trued up. PTG bolt, new. Shilen stainless 1in10 Sendero contour, New. I have a real nice match reamer with no turn neck and can have this ready in 2-3 weeks. I have several muzzle brakes also. PM me if interested.

Shane,
I may be interested in the bergers if the brass is unfired. If you are interested PM me don't want to hijack post.
Rick

Shane, PM Sent

I have a 300 wm 5r with less then 50 rounds threw it. Shoots 208 amax and 210 bergers chronographed at 2900 to 2950 1/2 moa or better. Zero pressure signs although i'm at 5,000 feet. Have used nosler and win brass with h1000 loaded long at approximatly 3.600'' coal i will provide all load data with purchase they still feed from mag with room to spare. Timney trigger. 20 moa night force base.nightforce 5.5x22x50 np-r1 reticle with high speed turrets and zero stop. Anti cant level. Package is only about 6 months old. It's sitting in a very comfortable mcree's folding chassis. Feeds from AI mags. Stock is adjustable for length of pull and cheek height. Barrel is 26 inches long and threaded 5/8 x 24 for suppressor or muzzel brake. I can send pictures to email but I haven't figured out how to post them on this forum with this tablet I'm using. I have 300 loaded 208 Amax rounds in nosler brass and 200 Berger 210 's in Winchester brass fed 215m primers and h1000 in all loads brass is all new that could be negotiated in price. I'm away from home for work but if it's something your interested in let me know. This isn't something I wanted to sale, it's performed much better then I ever expected it would but I have to cover a heart surgery for my wife so it and some others like it will likely be leaving the family.

Thanks, Shane.