• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Super Sniper 10X42

curtis

Hello,

I would like a SS 10X42 so I can break into the LR game.

Let me know if you have one laying around that you can part with.

Thanks,

Curtis

I think I paid 300 bucks for mine new from SWFA, with that said I don't think you'll get one for much less used. The one I bought works like a charm. Good Luck.

I think I paid 300 bucks for mine new from SWFA, with that said I don't think you'll get one for much less used. The one I bought works like a charm. Good Luck.

This isnt true, you can find em as i have. Usually for around $200-$225 depending if they have sf or not. I just think ur on the wrong site for what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Curtis,

I would suggest looking at used optics on Ar15.com. I have seen several SS scopes for sale there lately but they go fast. There is a 16X for sale there now (SWFA SS 16x42 Scope Excellent Condition, Super Sniper - AR15.COM) and I think the guy wants $285.00. It has been for sale for a while so you could probably make an offer. I have two of the 10X versions and they are awesome for long range hunting and shooting.

Still looking for one? I have an unused 10x42, no ring marks, never fired. I also have Weaver Tactical 30mm Picatinny rings for it still in the package! I have a used bipod I'll add to the package. I think $350 for everything is very fair. Let me know!

Recent Posts