• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- Savage Muzzleloader

Hoz

I am looking for a savage ML. I have cash or trade bait. Let me know if you have one available.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob, the Savage Ml'ers have all but dried up, as soon as the notice that Savage will no longer produce them. I have watched the sales of the Savage ML'ers go fast. I did a search of the net and found one dealer that had four FS, I called a day later and they were all sold. You will see them advertised on Gunbroker for way eleavated prices. If your search is unsucessful you may want to think on the lines of an Action and a McGowan barrel You can get the whole setup for $700.00. Also a Remington 700 ML'er rifle with a McGowan barrel. If you do a search of some of the Savage ML'er sights you can get a wealth of information on them. I you would like I could call you and give you more information on building your own Smokeless ML'er. Lou

I would like to learn how to build one. I just got back from a ml hunt and shot a Buck at 254 with a 250 grain Barnes 150 grains 777 pellets out of a triumph shooting 2150 fps. I'm looking to stretch it out furtherfurther

I have a Savage ML ll 26" stainless tupperware (Cabelas) it will indeed use smokeless and likes 5744 pretty well w/250-300 xtp's. Am seriously considering building custom and may part with after the next weekend's final deer season. The BP on the barrel was evidently prescribed by Cabelas for liability sake, same gun inside and out as other M10's!!

I have one of the Savage ML's that I would trade for ??? of similar value in good quality rifle or handgun.

Used it a couple of years and have not done so recently. They work just fine if you use a very tight fitting sabot, otherwise they will not ignite properly.
Let me know what you have!

Not sure about that other post, but still have Savage. It is Black tupperware stock, stainless. I bought it new but cannot find box. Has Leupold bases on it. Rear sight was plastic & cracked: gone now. Shoots well and functions fine. If no good trades come will probably list it on Gun Broker. At moment is covered with camo tape that I will have to soak off. But can send pic's after that.

Open to offers..........