• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB SAKO M-995 action

6mm- Will keep an eye out as I look for these actions as well I have a 338 Win Mag that im not doing much with at the moment thought about rebarreling it. Will let you know if I see anything. Aloha!

Welcome aboard. Assume you're in HI, anything to shoot over there.....

[ QUOTE ]
I have a 338 Win Mag that im not doing much with at the moment thought about rebarreling it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know what model of Win Mag you have but if you'd had an Holland QD brake installed you'd be out plinking pine apples and mongooses /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif with it.

The Holland changes the thumper into a real piece of cake.

Just tho't I'd chime in.

Aloha Roy- Yes im in Hawaii my 338 Win. is a Sako M995 TRG-S I have a few of these but only 1 Lapua at the moment. We have Axis deer, Blacktail, Feral Goat, Mouflon Sheep, Feral Sheep and my favorite Wild Boar although I hunt Boar mostly with Dog and Knife.

Thanks for the welcome.

Aloha!!!

6mm Shooter- I seen a couple listed on Gunsamerica and one at Gunbroker but they are a little on the high side as far as price goes. Goodluck! Hope you find one.