• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington 700

Biggs4239

Looking for a 300 wsm.. dont wont nothing stock looking for more something custom.. Dont wont it to be to heavy I want to be able to carry it if need be..
If you got something in another caliber you think i may be interested in let me know all i can say is no thanks..
Thanks in advance

I've got a brand new, custom .300 WSM built on a Remington stainless action. It has a 26" 5R Broughton 1:11 twist barrel in a #5 contour and is fluted. The bolt has been spiral fluted. The stock, a McMillan McWoody, is pillar bedded with the recoil lug also being bedded. The action is from a brand new .300 WSM and has not been fired other than by the gunsmith that built the rifle for me. There has never been a scope or rings/bases on this gun either.

Again, it has not been fired and is brand new. This gun weighs less than 7 lbs. without a scope and it may weigh less as I have no way to weigh it.

Please let me know if you are interested as I'm going to post it soon due to the fact that I have not taken it out of the safe since having it built. I have no place to hunt at this time and I can't see letting this rifle sit until I can find something.