• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - Remington 700 Longrange

wayoutinmo

I'm looking for a used but in good condition Remington 700 Long range in 25-06, 7mag, or 300 Win mag. Let me know if you have one you would sell.

Thanks,
Mike

I know Cabelas has them on sale for 699$. However, not in stock. My buddy is looking for one, but due to the trigger recall, they pulled them from the shelves.

Yeah they are not on the shelf at any location that I know of. Hoping someone has one they will part with.

I have a Remington Sendero 300 win mag that I'm thinking of selling. Don't know the round count, I've had it for 7 years and haven't shot it for the last 2 years. I'm in my 60's and the recoil is starting to bother me. It has a 20 moa rail on it by NF (Nightforce I think), the stock has 3 studs and palm swell. $900 to your FFL. Send me your e-mail if you would like pictures.

I've got a stainless rem 700 in 7 Rem mag with detachable mag. It in a Bell & Carlson Premier Thumbhole. I has less than 100 rounds through it but it has been carried and hunted with. The realtree color on the stock is fading and I call the company and was told to return it and they would repaint it free of charge since it is less than a year old. I would like $650 + shipping, if your interested email me at
[email protected] for pics and more info.

thanks
Anthony

I ordered two 300 win mags back in March and still have not recieved them yet.. still waiting for Rem to ship out!