Wtb- reloading gear

mgrunloh

Told myself I wouldn't do this, but I'm going to get into the reloading game. I'm looking for preferably RCBS, Hornady, or Dillon single stage press etc…….

Hoping to find someone around SE Missouri or up St Louis area that is looking to get out so I can buy them out. Looking specifically for 6.5 creedmoor, 22-250, 264wm, and 30-06 dies, brass, and powders.

Probably a long shot but maybe I will get lucky!

I could probably set you up and will be coming down to the Kansas City gunshow next month. Shoot me a PM if interested and I can get you some info.

Check local auction houses; sometimes all kinds of gear shows up as estate liquidations.

I have found some deals on reloading hardware on EBAY, but much of it is overpriced.
It pays to shop around, especially for small parts like shell holders or decapping pins.
Watch for sales and deals on shipping as well, especially if you are not in a rush...
I recently bought a new set of dies and shell holders from Natchez, for less than any
used gear I have seen on EBAY or at gun show or local stores.

Told myself I wouldn't do this, but I'm going to get into the reloading game. I'm looking for preferably RCBS, Hornady, or Dillon single stage press etc…….

Hoping to find someone around SE Missouri or up St Louis area that is looking to get out so I can buy them out. Looking specifically for 6.5 creedmoor, 22-250, 264wm, and 30-06 dies, brass, and powders.

Probably a long shot but maybe I will get lucky!
Welcome to the reloading world. A great hobby and especially during the winter. Lots of fun. I'm an RCBS guy like their dies better than Hornady. I have no experience with Dillon but no doubt all will be very good and great quality. Easy to use and dependable.

I use RCBS and Redding dies mostly. Have some Lyman's as well. Older dies like Pacific, Texan, Herter's, C&H can work fine for classic cartridges, but instructions and parts can be hard to find. I use mine for 30-30, 30-krag, 32 Win Special. For the newest high performance rounds, RCBS and Redding are a good place to start.

There are complete kits that have every thing you need to get started and they have some discount. Not be as cheap as used, but it will save you some time.

If just starting out. I would look at bushing dies. They cost more, and the bushing have to purchased in addition to the die. Stay with FL dies also. Depending on how deep your pocket, are going to set the type and components you purchase. I have been reloading from the age of 14 and now 74. I would do a lot or reading here and look around in other areas in reloading info to determine where you want to go. You might want to get Bryan Litz book and read it first. Send me a link. My email address is "[email protected]" I put together a 44 page General Procedures & Case Prep information Doc. The last is some about me. It may or may not help you. It's how I see it with others input or I copied from them and articles written by others.
I don't want this forward to others! I am dyslexia also, so some of my writing is off some I am sure, but I can't see it. As I read over the materials I come across mistakes, and correct them. Thank God for spell check. I would never gotten this far.
Good Luck on your ques.