• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB RE 25 anyone know where a guy can find some?

What are you burning it in? I only ask because I'm seeing rl33 and rl50 around on the net but not much rl25. I've got a bit of rl25 but it's not even enough for what I need before the run blows over and my lgs's are usually out of it.

I have some RE 33 too and can use it in my 7 RM with a 180 gr bullet. But I have been using a 168 gr lately and it won't work in it and the Hodgdons just don't work as well in that rifle.

where in wyoming are you?i have a pound id part with. id be really interested in trading it for some rl19 if you have some. depending on where you are we can do F2F

Live in Riverton and was going to Thermop and Worland once a week but won't be starting next week. I do have some RE 19 but its about 200 gr or so from being a full pound.

If you guys ever make it to Miles City, MT they always have powder at Red Rock Sports. I know there is a lot of guys from Riverton that travel by that way up to Williston.