• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB nightforce SHV or older nxs

xxboomstikk

As stated above I am searching for an SHV 5-20 or 4-14 with moar or possibly an older NXS 5.5-22 for my old man. I picked up a built 22-250AI for him last week. Last time my brother and I bought him a 257ai bare gun, no glass, and he almost had a f%^*# heart attack. Loves ackleys! He has a 6-20 zeiss and I'm not really a fan. Not saying they are bad scopes. Buddy had a 5.5-22 I loved and should have jumped on but it got away. It's finally my turn to repay him for the times he took me out hunting. I'm just looking for someone with a nice piece of glass, someone that is looking to upgrade. Shoot me a PM and we will go from there. Ill send a money order for the right deal. Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

I have a LNIB 4x14 SHV moar illuminated that I had on a rifle for 2 weeks. Glass is perfect and no marks on scope. Asking $1000.

I have a very nice nxs 3.5-15x50 for $1200 plus the ride if you're interested

Thanks for your help gents! Got one in the mail on it's way. I'm always impressed with this site and it's members!