• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - need Remington bolt stop

Hbb6601

WTB - Looking for 2-3 Remington 700 bolt stops and springs. If anyone has one or all or knows anywhere they are in stock please PM me.

Regards,
Bill

WTB - Looking for 2-3 Remington 700 bolt stops and springs. If anyone has one or all or knows anywhere they are in stock please PM me.

Regards,
Bill
I had a hell of a problem finding just the spring..... and cost me 60 $ in total coming from new Zealand. I swapped the whole trigger group with timney... at the end.... no way to find remington parts.!!!

but read in the purple case!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220312-044751_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-044751_Google.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 18

Regards,
Bill
I've got some stashed rem triggers and parts let me find them. If you don't hear from me by this evening PM me, the email will remind me (I get sidetracked easily)

I think Wolff Gunsprings has the springs (I was trying to track down a left hand one a couple of weeks ago). For the bolt stop itself, a gunsmith who does a lot of side bolt releases, such as Long Rifles, Inc., might have a bin full of take-off OEM bolt stops.

@Hbb6601 We've got springs - Bolt stops will be back in stock next week.